A Personal Welcome From SONJA kEMP
What an honor it is for me to serve the North Central Region as Women’s Ministries Director!
I am enjoying traveling with my husband and meeting the wonderful ladies of North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana. (And what a treat it is to see the beautiful scenery our region is blessed with.) I look forward to making many more new friends. My prayer is that we as women develop a closer relationship with our Lord and one another. In our day to day lives, we need each other to share encouragement, prayer, laughter and more! Let’s get connected!
Women's Ministries exist as an avenue to empower women for Christian service. Around our world dedicated women are making a significant difference by devoting their time, talents and financial recourses to accomplish ministry. To help achieve these ministry objectives we want to provide an atmosphere where women can:
- Mature Spiritually
- Develop their ministry and leadership gifts
- Promote personal daily devotions, prayer and Word.
- To contribute to the general welfare of home, church, community and world.
- Support Benevolence and mission projects
- The Women's Ministries at the local and state levels are truly “Serving Our World with Love." (Gal. 5:13)